Had 2 hours meeting with the CC reunion dinner cuz im the adviser of it.
In the meeting, adviser not only me alone but also got other seniors come to attend as the adviser. Whenever i saw them, i will feel very inferior. I feel that im so incompetent.
Frankly, what can i do or contribute to them is already done for them. Everything that i know had already inform them. Now i really dono wht to help. I know there are still some ppl talk abt me, why i as an adviser didn't take care of the group ppl. Why i as an adviser cant manage to solve thier problem. What should i do now? I tried to not think like that. I tried to don bother abt thier mouth. But i still will think of it. I cried.
Im having a bad headache.
Am i really incompetent?
Thursday, 22 January 2009
Posted by May at 2:05 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment