I feel that One of my course mate started to hate me again. Hai~ what to do? She choose to be like that. I cant do anything... B4 this, we nvr talk to each other almost a year. But then be friend again till now. B4 this, i really appreciate our friendship. But she chose to hate me and don't talk to me. Anyway, this time i really don feel like wanna bother her anymore cuz Im very tired. It seems like everything, every human being, must fulfill her ISO 9000 standard. Whenever something or someone din fulfill her ISO, she will started to blame, talk bad things with others (who temporary still friend with her) and started to talk less to that person. Well, let it be. I don really mind.
Maybe you know i got a blog and red all this. Anyway, this is what i think. You no need to say sorry but knowing that u wont say so cuz u nvr feel tht's ur wrong. And so me! I won't say too. =)
Lesson that i learned:
Everyone has his/her advantage and disadvantage.
Appreciate their advantage, forgive and be patient of their disadvantage.
We can't force them to be what I want them to be.
Lastly, don't be so childish.
Thursday, 8 January 2009
Posted by May at 11:59 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
you finally grow up
Post a Comment