It's the second day of the year 2009.
Had a wonderful time with him n his relative,were having new year party in his uncle's hse.
Drank some wine.. red wine- my favorite was not really nice.
New year night, had a drink with him n his friends. All gals.
Don't really know why bad thinking keep appearing in my brain.
Doubting tht he did have some girls stay in his heart.
Especially the lady who same nickname as me..
I was keep noticing the lady. the way she look at him, the way she act, she talks for the whole night..
Don't have a good feeling on her. "做作" is the word that i wanna named her.
Knowing thts wrong for me to think like tht..
I did tell him my thinking..
he was so honest to tell me tht he like the lady b4,
when he was in the first year of the secondary school.
Hmm..my sense was quite accurate.
At least, knowing that there's something happen behind it.
B4 dawn, I was awakening by him..
The way he treated me, was so comfortable..
After a while, back from pee.. he back to the normal mode- SLEEP
Tried to wake him up, but failed..
Was thinking "selfish" is the best word to describe the male in the world.
If a man need u, they will treat u nicely..
but once man does not need u, they will throw u away..
My theory is wrong, hopefully.
Pondering for hour. Bitter for hour.
Separate?
Pain vanish.. but it doesn't brings u to know the end of the road.
It just brings u to keep finding the new..
Mutually pardon?
Pain continue.. but it brings u to the maturity of life and the fact, the truth..
I don't know.. it's like the road not taken..
Still, I love him.
Let it grow naturally then..
God, please lead me. I need you. Always n forever.
Friday, 2 January 2009
Posted by May at 1:06 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wei ... u canot write like tis de...
Post a Comment