CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, 31 January 2009

RUSH would be the best word to describe my 2009 Chinese New Year.
A week Chinese New Year holiday, same as last year.
Although it's same as last year, but this time i feel it was a very short holiday.
I went to 2 place. KK and Twu.

During the holiday in Twu, I had a drink and gambling with my old friends and ex-classmates..
Had a great and wonderful time with them. I was so happy to meet them.
But the time pass very fast. The next day, i have to back to KK. I miss you all friends.

Back to KK, I and brother bought mom a lot of things. Washing machine, kitchen rack, computer keyboard... cant remember. Happy to buy for her.

Today, is time to leave KK. Back to KL, back to Uni life, back to thesis life..
Oh, nearly forgot!! Today is my chinese lunar birthday.
Happy Birthday To Me!

Waiting dear, you to come back. Miss you a lot!

0 comments: