Every morning, I have an habit.
After having breakfast, surely will go to toilet.
Not pass urine, but shits.
Sometimes the shits are long but devided by several parts.
Depends on my digest system.
Sometimes, the shits are soft and look like the mud.
Sometimes, they are hard and feel so heavy.
But once they get away from my body,
I will feel so light.
However, i still that heavy, still that fat.
So curious, why are the shits are brown in colour
as all of the food i ate weren't the same colour as my shits.
Took bath after back from library and Pejabat Bendahari.
After that, i just covered my body with the towel and get back to my room.
What a shock is, there're 2 malay man (i think so cuz i was not wearing specs) stand near to the stairs.
They saw me..although i can't see who are them..and my hearing was not clear cuz i was not wearing specs.
Just heard some words abt "pakai.. or baju"...something like that..
I was so so nervous. I enter the room wrongly which is beside my actual room.
What to do? It pass..take it as experience??
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Posted by May at 11:24 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment