The feeling came again. I don‘t like that feeling.
At first, he came to take me home. However, because I got something to do, so I had to tell him to go back first.
Task is completed, it's late night and would like to ask him to come and pick me up. However, I don't dare to call him to come out fetch me back. Therefore, I had to wait for someone else.
One person asks me, 'Why are you still here? '
I said, 'waiting someone to fetch me back. '
She said, 'Your boyfriend then? '
I said, 'He's at home. '
She said, 'Why don't you ask him to come and pick you back? '
I said, 'too late, and don't want to trouble him.'
She said, 'He is your boyfriend ah. He won't worry to let you alone at outside?? '
I said, 'He used to pick me up, but the task is with me and do not know when will the task being completed. I cannot ask him to wait for me. Therefore have to tell him to go home first. '
She said, 'Although it's late but I also ask my boyfriend to fetch me, and now he is coming to fetch me ah! Nothing what. No need embarrassed. '
I said, 'I do not know how to explain. '
She said, 'Nothing de la, starting is like that one.'
I said, 'We have been together for more than 3 years, not just started.'
She said, 'Ha!! 3 years already still like that!?!?'
I smiled and said, 'I know his style.'
She said, 'Stop here, and have to go now. Bye.'
After that, I did sms him. Knowing that he was sleeping. Anyway, i was just trying and didn't hold any glimpse of hope (even though I would like him to come). 5 minutes, I didn't receive his msg. Know the answer. But I didn't blame him. I knew that he's tired from the whole day working and gym.
Sometimes, as a girlfriend, I really don't know how to communicate with my partner. Before say something out, I have to think not once not twice, but think many times whether should I or shouldn't I. I really don't know. As a girlfriend, may I know how to live together? Of course, help each other when there're some difficulties. Share something with each other. But sometimes, i really do not know things that i work out are correct or not.
Sometimes, I have to be independent. What is the definition of independent? Settled by our-self no matter the situation is safety or not?
3am... have to sleep. But I don't feel like want to sleep.
Dear, I love you.
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Posted by May at 3:11 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment